For my participation in DC Ladies’ Blogtober Event, I’m sharing some things I’m thankful for. Besides, it’s good to sit down and reflect on certain things that have happened to you and why. There’s nothing like eye opening insight, folks!
- Another year of living beyond mere existence.
- Loved ones – not because they’re family, but because they actually care about me. The love is not out of family obligation. Hallelujah for that type of love.
- Improved ability to express myself
- Crappy co-workers – they really teach you how to build character.
- New friends – networking rocks!
- “Mah boo” – thanks for being so understanding!
- Twitter – it must be a cold day in hell…that’s all I can say.
- My weird sense of humor and those who get it.
- Being more than a survivor.
- More than one option to commute to work.
If this list wasn’t too lame or made you think, I also have one about things I learned after moving out of mom’s house. Check it out and let me know what you think!